If you’ve become disabled and could use assistance filing for and getting approved to receive disability benefits, it can be helpful to hire an experienced Spokane disability attorney. These qualified professionals know everything there is to know about the law as it pertains to disability cases, which means that having one in your corner can save time and aggravation as well as significantly improve your chances of approval.
Here are just a few of the many things that our Spokane disability lawyers can and will do for you.
- Provide a professional consultation to help determine if you qualify for benefits
- Assist with filling out all the necessary paperwork completely and accurately
- Gather all necessary information and evidence to help strengthen your claim, including medical records and statements from doctors and other relevant parties
- File all required paperwork, including necessary documentation, in a timely manner
- Provide advice and guidance throughout the process, including tips on how to strengthen your case for optimum results
- Keep you abreast of the progress of your case
- Offer access to a team of Spokane disability lawyers should any questions or concerns arise
- Supplement your case as needed with updated reports and records
- File appeals if necessary
- Offer the option of having a Spokane disability attorney represent you in court
- Adequately prepare you for any court proceedings, including guidance on what questions to expect and the best way to answer those questions
- Request subpoenas for any pertinent witnesses to help bolster your case
- Argue your claim at any and all hearings, including but not limited to: delivering an opening and closing statement, cross-examining witnesses, formally requesting the review and reassessment of any prior claims and preserving all evidentiary records
- Ensure that your benefits are calculated accurately
- Perform any follow-up duties as necessary
Obviously, each disability case is unique, which means there could be additional services offered based on the specific circumstances of your claim. The list above does, however, typically apply as the basic services performed by a Spokane disability attorney on behalf of his or her clients.
The best part about this is that all of these services are available to you at no out-of-pocket costs. That’s right. The Spokane disability lawyers at Chihak & Associates require absolutely no money upfront to represent your case and do the necessary legwork to get you positive results as quickly as possible. If you’re disabled and are considering enlisting the help of a professional, we encourage you to contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation. We’ll discuss your case, answer your questions and let you know what the next steps should be.
Don’t go it alone. Call (509) 321-1249 to speak with a qualified, caring professional today.